Things that were discussed in the 2013 Green Family Reunion Budget Meeting in Virginia Beach, Virginia on August 10, 2013.
The Green Family Reunion will be bi-annually and held on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Location of the next reunion:
- The 2014 Green Family Reunion will be held in Charleston, South Carolina. The dates are either going to be July 25 – 27, 2014 or August 8 – 10, 2014
- The determination of the next reunion dates will be based on the dates that the children return to school
- Annual dues are being implemented and will be applied towards the administration fees in preparation of the upcoming family reunions
- All dues should be paid yearly by February 15th (Example: The dues for the 2014 reunion are due by February 15, 2014). Each family member are responsible for paying dues as follow
- Ages 10 and below: $10.00
- Ages 11 – 20: $15.00
- Ages 21 and above: $25.00
- If partial dues are received the balance due will be accessed at registration. (Example: If you do not pay your annual dues, but send your registration fees, the dues will be deducted from the registration fees which will leave you owing an account balance)
- ALL MONIES RECEIVED FOR THE GREEN FAMILY REUNION ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND NONTRANSFERRABLE!
A donation page will be placed on the Green Family Reunion website in case anyone wants to submit additional donations outside of the dues and registration fees.